Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: The country is preserved and preserved when the borders are maintained and maintained

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: The country is preserved and preserved when the borders are maintained and maintained Empty Al-Kazemi: The country is preserved and preserved when the borders are maintained and maintained

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jan 2022, 7:13 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Kazemi: The country is preserved and preserved when the borders are maintained and maintained[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nour News / Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, arrived at the Iraqi-Syrian border strip area in Nineveh Governorate, accompanied by the Ministers of Defense and Interior, and a number of military and security leaders.
    A statement by the Prime Minister's office, a copy of which was received by Al-Nour News, stated that the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces met with the security and military leaders at the headquarters of the Sixth Division - Border Guards on the Iraqi-Syrian border strip.
    The highlights of Al-Kazemi’s speech, during his visit to the border strip area with Syria:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Our visit today comes to directly supervise the procedures and precautions in place by our heroes in the security and military forces, and our attendance at this place confirms the strong presence of the state, and the readiness of our armed forces to confront any attempt aimed at tampering with the security and stability of our country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]We listened to the security briefing, and I am aware of the direct and daily follow-up of the developments of the various events, and I am confident in your abilities and determination to protect Iraq and the Iraqis, and to confront the foolishness of the terrorists outside and inside, who seek to perpetuate chaos and undermine state institutions, for their personal interests, but they were disappointed.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I say to ISIS terrorists: Do not test us, for you have tried a lot and failed, and you will try a lot and you will fail. You know very well that we are pursuing you, inside and outside Iraq, and you know well that the blood of the Iraqis is very precious to us, and you will pay the price for every folly you have committed.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I say to the terrorists of ISIS: You are a group of gangs that have no place among us. This is our decision and the decision of every honorable Iraqi before it is the decision of the state, the government and the security establishment. We will only accept to eliminate you and protect our land and honor.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]My brothers and sons in the security forces..you are stronger today than you were yesterday, and tomorrow you will be stronger, God willing. Iraq’s security is your responsibility, and there is no complacency in the face of this great responsibility.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The country is preserved and maintained when the borders are maintained and maintained, and today it is also thanks to the efforts of the heroes, and we will spare no effort to secure your needs in order to perform the tasks assigned to you to the fullest.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Our directives to commanders, officers, and officials of the various units that the discipline of the forces and ensuring the implementation of the drawn plans are your responsibility, you must intensify your efforts and work around the clock, this area is very important for us and the enemy as well, and this requires a double effort, cooperation and integration among you.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You have to assume all your responsibilities, do not be complacent, our morale is solid thanks to you, and no media intimidation shakes you. Your capabilities, capabilities and fighting spirit are high enough to eliminate any attempt or foolishness, and this is what the terrorists must realize from here on the border line, and in every spot of the the land of Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:38 pm