Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Araji: Dialogues between Iran and the countries of the region are going well

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Araji: Dialogues between Iran and the countries of the region are going well Empty Al-Araji: Dialogues between Iran and the countries of the region are going well

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Feb 2022, 6:09 am

[size=52]Al-Araji: Dialogues between Iran and the countries of the region are going well[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Yesterday, Monday, National Security Adviser Qassem al-Araji considered Iraq's embrace of dialogues between Iran and the countries of the region as evidence of the positive and constructive role of Iraqi diplomacy, explaining that the dialogues are taking place.
    Well.
    A statement by the National Security Adviser stated that "Al-Araji received the ambassadors of Sweden, Norway and Denmark, Jonas Lovin, Eric Hosem, and Stig Byers, in addition to the military attache Christian Freese, to review the friendship and joint cooperation between Iraq and the countries of Sweden, Norway and Denmark, and to discuss cooperation with NATO in field of training Iraqi forces.
    Al-Araji indicated, according to the statement, that "the Iraqi decision requires maximum benefit and the continuation of constructive cooperation with the Iraqi government."
    NATO".
    Regarding the danger posed by the terrorists currently in the prisons of the Syrian Democratic Forces, the National Security Adviser said: “There are more than ten thousand ISIS terrorists, and these forces are not qualified to deal with this file.”
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 1:01 pm