Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Expert Reveals The Details Of Gas Export From Iraq To Turkey: The Supply Will Be Through This Fie

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Expert Reveals The Details Of Gas Export From Iraq To Turkey: The Supply Will Be Through This Fie Empty An Expert Reveals The Details Of Gas Export From Iraq To Turkey: The Supply Will Be Through This Fie

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:28 pm

An Expert Reveals The Details Of Gas Export From Iraq To Turkey: The Supply Will Be Through This Field
    02/04/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Oil expert Hamza Al-Jawahiri revealed, on Friday, the details of exporting gas from Iraq to Turkey.
    Al-Jawahiri said, in an interview with Earth News, that "the Kurdistan region is working to export gas to Turkey, through the Khor Mor oil field."
    He added that "the region is working to increase the field's production to 150 bottles per day, with the aim of exporting," noting that "the export will be directly from the region to Turkey without referring to Baghdad."
    Al-Jawahiri accused the regional government of "not cooperating with Baghdad regarding the oil and gas files," noting that "the region aims to increase its financial income through this step."
    Earlier today, Friday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan hinted at the possibility of supplying Turkey with gas from Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:43 pm