Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: We are going through a political crisis that may be the most difficult after 2003 - Urgen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: We are going through a political crisis that may be the most difficult after 2003 - Urgen Empty Al-Kazemi: We are going through a political crisis that may be the most difficult after 2003 - Urgen

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Sep 2022, 4:41 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Kazemi: We are going through a political crisis that may be the most difficult after 2003 - Urgent[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-09-17 | 05:10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

Caretaker Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi affirmed today, Saturday, that the political crisis that Iraq is going through may be the most difficult since 2003, while calling on all political forces to put Iraq and the Iraqis in mind and solve the current crisis.

Al-Kazemi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "The Iraqis and their honorable guests commemorated the fortieth anniversary of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) and his family and companions. The Iraqis sent a message of the meanings of patience, redemption and sacrifice in its most wonderful forms, and they gave the world lessons in hospitality and courage."

He added, "Here, I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation to our security forces - of all kinds - that are still deployed throughout Iraq to pursue terrorists, and at the same time provide protection for visitors. I extend my thanks to the provincial administrations, service ministries, and procession owners for providing services to visitors."

Al-Kazemi indicated, "Iraq received millions of visitors in these exceptional circumstances, but we were able, according to the responsibility, to offer the maximum that can be offered," noting that "we do not hide from our patient and able people that Iraq is going through a political crisis that may be one of the most difficult crises after 2003." But we have hope and determination to find solutions to overcome this crisis, in order to cross and move towards a secure and stable Iraq.

And the caretaker prime minister continued: "My appeal to all political forces .. let us take inspiration from this forty-year-old occasion, and put Iraq and the Iraqis in mind," noting that "Iraq and Iraqis deserve to sacrifice for them, and that Iraq is a trust in the necks of all."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:20 am