Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr sends a four-point message to the Iraqi parliament: Stay away from the cake

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr sends a four-point message to the Iraqi parliament: Stay away from the cake Empty Al-Sadr sends a four-point message to the Iraqi parliament: Stay away from the cake

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Feb 2022, 5:35 am

[size=52]Al-Sadr sends a four-point message to the Iraqi parliament: Stay away from the cake[/size]

[size=45]On Tuesday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, sent a four-point message to the Iraqi parliament, stressing the need to form a majority national government far from the "cake."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr said in a statement, “This is my message to the Iraqi parliament,” noting that “the parliament’s work should not only be for the sake of forming the government, or the three presidencies, but rather the oversight and legislative role of the House of Representatives must be activated, for the interests of the oppressed people.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Parliamentarians, especially our beloved allies, should activate the reformist parliament's role, activate investigations, and summon anyone who suspects his corruption and negligence, even by expediting the formation of parliamentary committees, regardless of his ethnic or sectarian affiliation or his job rank in previous governments."[/size]
    [size=45]In the second demand, al-Sadr emphasized “activating service projects that benefit the people and their dignity, completing lagging projects as quickly as possible and within a specific time limit, and holding negligent government and civil companies accountable.”[/size]
    [size=45]As for the third point in al-Sadr’s demands, it included “accelerating the formation of the new reformist government and a national majority government far from (the cake).” In the fourth, al-Sadr stressed, “activating the oversight role of Parliament in a firm manner that prevents politicized partisan or judicial interference and peace.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:32 pm