Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Former Kurdish Deputy Reveals Corruption In The Region's Oil File

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Former Kurdish Deputy Reveals Corruption In The Region's Oil File Empty A Former Kurdish Deputy Reveals Corruption In The Region's Oil File

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Feb 2022, 6:08 am

[size=38]A Former Kurdish Deputy Reveals Corruption In The Region's Oil File
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/23/2022 | 10:16 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The former Kurdish MP, Ghaleb Muhammad Ali, accused the Minister of Oil in Baghdad of corruption with his counterpart in the region and the ruling authority, pointing out that there is an agreement between the two sides to deliver one million liters of fuel to the region to be sold to the citizen at a high price.
    Ali told Al-Maalouma, "The federal government, especially the Minister of Oil, is in agreement with the Ministry of Natural Resources in the region on corruption, so that the minister in Baghdad is in agreement with Kurdistan to grant one million liters per day to three provinces in the region at a high price so that the price of a liter reaches 620." Dinar".
    He added that "the oil is delivered from Baghdad to the Kar Company, which is affiliated with the ruling family in the region and is very close to Nechirvan Barzani, so the Minister of Oil in Baghdad is in agreement on corruption with his counterpart in the region and with the Barzani family."
    And he indicated that "Car Company obtains gasoline at a price of 620 dinars per liter through the aforementioned agreement, and this company sells it at a price of 690 dinars to stations and with specifications far from the specific specifications of Iraqi gasoline." finished 25

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 10:41 pm