Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Samarrai: Falcons Of The Sunnah Will Not Be Satisfied With Al-Halbousi's Marginalization Of Them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Samarrai: Falcons Of The Sunnah Will Not Be Satisfied With Al-Halbousi's Marginalization Of Them Empty Al-Samarrai: Falcons Of The Sunnah Will Not Be Satisfied With Al-Halbousi's Marginalization Of Them

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Mar 2022, 6:02 am

[size=38]Al-Samarrai: Falcons Of The Sunnah Will Not Be Satisfied With Al-Halbousi's Marginalization Of Them
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03/29/2022 | 1:27 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    The head of the Azm Alliance, MP Muthanna al-Samarrai, accused, on Tuesday, the Triple Alliance of monopolizing power and trying to exclude any party in order to obtain major political gains, indicating that the Sunni hawks will not accept marginalization by al-Halbousi or his allies.
    . Al-Samarrai said in an interview I followed, “The Information” said, “An alliance in which Khaled al-Obeidi, Mahmoud al-Mashhadani, Muhammad Abd Rabbo, Mansour al-Murayed, Ahmed al-Jubouri, Thabet al-Issawi and others are hawks of the Sunnah and will never accept their marginalization before. Muhammad al-Halbousi or any party from the Sovereignty Alliance.”
    He added that "the tripartite alliance is trying, in any way, to reduce alliances in order to take advantage of positions for themselves by removing the active Sunni, Kurdish or Shiite forces, such as the coordination framework, from forming the government."
    Al-Samarrai explained, "The coordinating framework is an effective partner for the political process and for determination and cannot be expelled for political positions. Everyone must respect the political forces opposing the exclusion process by the Triple Alliance and open a serious dialogue with everyone." finished/25 d

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 10:40 am