Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Democrat: The Presidential Crisis Will Not Affect Our Relationship With The Union Within The Regiona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Democrat: The Presidential Crisis Will Not Affect Our Relationship With The Union Within The Regiona Empty Democrat: The Presidential Crisis Will Not Affect Our Relationship With The Union Within The Regiona

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:45 am

[size=38]Democrat: The Presidential Crisis Will Not Affect Our Relationship With The Union Within The Regional Government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/01/2022 | 9:28 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Mahdi Abdul Karim, confirmed that the presidential crisis will not have repercussions on the administration of the region between the Democratic Union and the Patriotic Union, pointing out that the solution to the crisis depends on the understandings of the Shiite house.
    Abdul Karim told Al-Maalouma, "The Democratic Party and the National Union do not have any doors between them to this day for dialogue regarding the position of the President of the Republic, but the coming days until the sixth of April may witness dialogues to get out of the current blockage where everything is permissible in Iraqi politics."
    He added that "the lack of understanding between the Democrat and the Union in the Presidency of the Republic will not be reflected in the relationship between the two parties in the administration of the Kurdistan region, especially since the matter was repeated in 2018 and the issue ended after Barham Salih won the presidency, and today the same scenario is repeated."
    And he indicated that "ending the political blockage depends on the agreement and understanding of the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement, as harmony between the two parties will achieve two-thirds of the number required to pass the President of the Republic and thus solve the existing problem." finished 25

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 am