Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President al-Jubouri, looking with the Minister for Women and political developments and the displac

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President al-Jubouri, looking with the Minister for Women and political developments and the displac Empty President al-Jubouri, looking with the Minister for Women and political developments and the displac

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Aug 2014, 4:08 am

President al-Jubouri, looking with the Minister for Women and political developments and the displaced file

August 12, .2014

Received Mr. Speaker, Dr. Saleem al-Jubouri, on Monday, Minister of State for Women's Affairs, Dr. Ibtihal Kasd Zaidi and a number of civil society activists. During the meeting, they discussed the latest developments in the political situation and the file of the displaced women and see how to solve this problem, and discuss legislation needed by the ministry to organize the work being concerned with chip and large task of Iraqi society. The president stressed the importance of al-Jubouri, the role of women in nation-building and took the role that befits their Kmsand and supportive of the man, the efficiency of which enjoy. For its part, congratulated Madame Secretary to President al-Jubouri of his accession to the presidency of the House of Representatives because of its great news and knowledgeable in parliamentary and political affairs.

Media Office 
    of the President of the Council of Representatives of Iraq 
    12/08/2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:37 am