Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Company For Electricity Transmission Of The Southern Region Issues An Important Notice T

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Company For Electricity Transmission Of The Southern Region Issues An Important Notice T Empty The General Company For Electricity Transmission Of The Southern Region Issues An Important Notice T

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Apr 2022, 6:17 am

The General Company For Electricity Transmission Of The Southern Region Issues An Important Notice To Citizens
    23/04/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The General Electricity Transmission Company / South issued an important notice to citizens today, Saturday.
    The company indicated, in a statement received by Earth News, to “our dear citizens in Basra Governorate and the brothers users of the Basra-Baghdad highway, and for the requirements of the public interest and in order to complete the wiring of one of the important electric power transmission lines projects in the province of Basra.”
    And he added, "The highway (Basra-Baghdad) will be cut off tomorrow, Sunday, corresponding to (24/4/2022), in the area near (Al-Sidra control), in both directions, starting from six in the morning until six in the evening, and for intermittent periods, In order to complete the final stages of wiring the 400KV high pressure line (Khor Al-Zubair - Rumaila Gas), with the aim of strengthening the connection of the Rumaila Gas Power Plant to the national “400KV” ultra-high pressure network, to contribute to solving bottlenecks and raising processing hours in the areas of the center of Basra Governorate and its environs. .
    And she continued, "Noting that coordination has been made with the relevant authorities (Basra Governorate Office, Basra Governorate Police Directorate and Al-Munshaat, Basra Governorate Traffic Directorate, in addition to the South Electricity Police Department) to take the necessary measures regarding intermittently cutting the aforementioned road until the completion of the above-mentioned works. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:46 pm