Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US Embassy reviews the doors of disbursing 140 million dollars to the private sector in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US Embassy reviews the doors of disbursing 140 million dollars to the private sector in Iraq Empty The US Embassy reviews the doors of disbursing 140 million dollars to the private sector in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 13 May 2022, 5:43 am

[size=30]The US Embassy reviews the doors of disbursing 140 million dollars to the private sector in Iraq

2022-05-13
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad
    Today, Friday, the United States Embassy in Baghdad announced that its country has allocated nearly $140 million to support trade in the private sector in Iraq.

And the embassy stated in a post on social networking sites, today, that the United States of America has allocated 140 million dollars to support economic growth in Iraq, especially Iraqi businesses and businessmen.

"We have inspired entrepreneurs, many of whom have overcome obstacles to build new businesses, hire fellow Iraqis, and contribute to Iraq's prosperous, secure and stable future," she added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 2:22 am