Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: the census is up to the new government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: the census is up to the new government Empty Planning: the census is up to the new government

Post by Rocky Mon 23 May 2022, 5:36 am

[size=46]Planning: the census is up to the new government[/size]
    Iraq
    10:20 - 2022-05-23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Ministry of Planning announced that conducting the general population census is up to the new government, while it set a procedure for it in November of next year.

The head of the Central Bureau of Statistics in the ministry, Dia Awad Kazem, stated that "recently, there has been an increasing pace regarding preparations for conducting the general population census, after the head of the Supreme Census Authority, Minister of Planning Khaled Al-Battal, suggested this date," noting that "the matter is ultimately up to the new government." to take a final and official decision on its implementation.

He added, "The ministry has secured the financial requirements through the amounts allocated to it, and work is underway to provide all technical and logistical matters related to preparing the equipment, as well as training the cadres involved in conducting it."

The last population census was conducted in the country in 1997, and over the years that followed the fall of the defunct regime in 2003, the political forces did not agree to conduct the census, which is the basis for distributing wealth in the country, drawing development plans, evaluating their results, and setting correct plans for reconstruction. Kazem stressed that "the field of nationalism, which sparked widespread controversy in 2009 and prevented it from being conducted, the ministry decided to delete it from the questions of the questionnaire for the upcoming census so that the census stays away from politicization."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 31 Aug 2024, 9:28 pm