Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic: The terrorist attacks that targeted Kirkuk and Diyala are despicable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic: The terrorist attacks that targeted Kirkuk and Diyala are despicable  Empty The President of the Republic: The terrorist attacks that targeted Kirkuk and Diyala are despicable

Post by Rocky Tue 24 May 2022, 5:35 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic: The terrorist attacks that targeted Kirkuk and Diyala are despicable attempts to strike the security and stability of our citizens[/size]
    Iraq
    08:53 - 05-24-2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, stressed that the terrorist attacks that targeted Kirkuk and Diyala are despicable attempts to undermine the security and stability of our citizens.

The President of the Republic said, "The cowardly terrorist attacks that targeted Kirkuk and Diyala are despicable attempts to strike the security and stability of our citizens and our security forces, and a reminder of the danger of terrorism lurking to exploit loopholes and catch its breath." 

He added: "Our duty is to unite the national ranks and support the heroic security services in order to uproot terrorism from its roots and thwart its malicious plans."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:53 pm