Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yazidi Deputy: The Government Is Failing In Its Duties Towards The Displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yazidi Deputy: The Government Is Failing In Its Duties Towards The Displaced Empty Yazidi Deputy: The Government Is Failing In Its Duties Towards The Displaced

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jun 2022, 5:37 am

[size=38]Yazidi Deputy: The Government Is Failing In Its Duties Towards The Displaced
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/11/2022 | 9:12 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad.
    The representative of the Yazidi component, Mahma Khalil, confirmed, on Saturday, that the displaced in the camps have become a victim of the government, while it does not provide the solutions required to return the displaced, accusing the government of failing in its duty towards them.
    Khalil said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "there is a great lack of their needs on the humanitarian and civil sides, and all the necessities of life are non-existent."
    He added that "there are big question marks about the return of the displaced, despite eight years, while they are microscopic in the displacement camps."
    Khalil pointed out that "the current government is clearly negligent towards the displacement camps and has not respected the grievances and suffering of the Yazidi component."
    He explained that "hundreds of thousands of them are still in displacement camps and in catastrophic conditions as a result of the poor basic services provided to them and under harsh weather conditions as a result of high temperatures that exceeded 45 degrees."
    The representative of the Yazidi component, Sharif Suleiman, had earlier accused the Ministry of Migration and Displacement of negligence towards the displaced. finished / 25 h

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 10:52 am