Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Source In Saving A Nation: The Resignation Of The Sadrist Bloc's Deputies Will Push The Democracy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Source In Saving A Nation: The Resignation Of The Sadrist Bloc's Deputies Will Push The Democracy  Empty A Source In Saving A Nation: The Resignation Of The Sadrist Bloc's Deputies Will Push The Democracy

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jun 2022, 7:31 am

A Source In Saving A Nation: The Resignation Of The Sadrist Bloc's Deputies Will Push The Democracy And Sovereignty To Search For Partners To Form The Government
    11/06/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ An official source in the Save a Homeland Alliance revealed, today, Saturday, the coalition's position regarding the Sadrist movement's decision, Muqtada al-Sadr, to remain in the opposition and threaten to submit the movement's representatives to resign from the Iraqi parliament.
    The source, who asked not to be named, told "Earth News", "The Alliance to Save a Nation, so far, has not officially discussed the issue of al-Sadr's decision to remain in the opposition or resign from Parliament."
    The source added that "there is a directive issued by the coalition's supreme leadership not to give any official statement in this regard until the meeting between the coalition parties and taking a unified position."
    The source indicated that "Al-Sadr's insistence that the Sadrist bloc's representatives submit the resignation from the Iraqi parliament, will push the two parties of the Alliance to Save a Nation (Democracy and Sovereignty), towards searching for allies and partners with the aim of forming the government, but this matter has not been taken until now and there are efforts to dissuade Al-Sadr from such a step. “.
    It is noteworthy that the Sadrist bloc's deputies had recently signed their resignations, all without exception, in Al-Hanana and put them at the disposal of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada Al-Sadr.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:41 pm