Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: The Silk Road And The Port Of Faw Will Make Iraq A Gateway To Global Investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament: The Silk Road And The Port Of Faw Will Make Iraq A Gateway To Global Investment Empty Parliament: The Silk Road And The Port Of Faw Will Make Iraq A Gateway To Global Investment

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jun 2022, 5:33 am

[size=38]Parliament: The Silk Road And The Port Of Faw Will Make Iraq A Gateway To Global Investment
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/14/2022 | 10:51 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad.
    Today, Tuesday, the representative of Basra Governorate, Rafiq Hashem, considered the completion of the Grand Faw port project and joining the Silk Road project, as two essential pillars in maximizing the national economy by attracting foreign investment to Iraq.
    Hashem said in a statement to the "Information Agency", that "the Great Mina Al-Faw project and the Silk Road are among the basic and central priorities facing the work of the next government because of their positive impact on the economic reality throughout Iraq."
    He added, "The Chinese Silk Road and the Great Port of Faw project will make Iraq a gateway to foreign investments and the focus of attention of the countries of the world."
    Hashem pointed out that "the Al-Faw port project will revive the Iraqi economy through the financial revenues generated from trade exchange between the countries of the East and West."
    Experts consider the great port of Al-Faw, which is located in the Ras Al-Bishah area in the province of Basra, a qualitative leap in its geopolitical importance to link Iraq with the world by restoring the importance of the linking site between East and West. finished/25

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 7:07 pm