Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemns the Turkish bombing, and considers it a flagrant violation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemns the Turkish bombing, and considers it a flagrant violation Empty The Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemns the Turkish bombing, and considers it a flagrant violation

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Jun 2022, 7:08 am

[size=35][size=35]The Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemns the Turkish bombing, and considers it a flagrant violation[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-06-17 | 07:11
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced today, Friday, its condemnation in the strongest terms of the recent Turkish bombing that targeted government headquarters and homes in the Sinuni district of Sinjar district, Nineveh Governorate.

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, the ministry stated, "These positions represent a flagrant violation of Iraq's sovereignty, and a clear threat to the security of civilians, a number of whom were martyred and others were injured as a result of this act."

She added, "This attack is a threat to the security of Iraq and the stability of its people, and requires a unified position to confront it, by standing firm against any act aimed at spreading chaos, and for all of the above, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will take the decided measures regarding this attack after the necessary investigations are completed."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:24 pm