Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Foreign Ministry condemns in strong terms the Iranian bombing of areas in the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Foreign Ministry condemns in strong terms the Iranian bombing of areas in the Kurdistan Region Empty The Foreign Ministry condemns in strong terms the Iranian bombing of areas in the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Nov 2022, 4:56 am

[size=46]The Foreign Ministry condemns in strong terms the Iranian bombing of areas in the Kurdistan Region[/size]
    Iraq
    18:20 - 2022-11-14
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed that it will take high-level diplomatic measures regarding the Iranian attacks.
    The ministry said in a statement that it "condemns, in strong and repeated terms, what the Iranian side did this morning, with artillery and drone strikes, on a number of regions of the Kurdistan Region, which left many innocent citizens dead and wounded."
    She added, "This unilateral, hostile approach will not be a factor for advancing solutions that lead to stability, and our positions preceded the danger of this blatant transgression on Iraq's sovereignty and the security of its citizens, and the constant threat it reflects that will cause confusion in the region and raise the level of tension in it."
    He pointed out that "the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will take high-level diplomatic measures in this regard, without hesitation in preserving and preserving Iraq's sovereignty, in a way that enhances the security of its people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:09 am