Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Orisdi, the Iraqi e-commerce company, gets new investments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Orisdi, the Iraqi e-commerce company, gets new investments Empty Orisdi, the Iraqi e-commerce company, gets new investments

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jul 2022, 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Orisdi , the Iraq-based e-commerce company, has collected a new six-figure investment round that included the participation of existing and new investors .

Investors
    The tour witnessed the return of the current investors, including Al Sharqiya TV, Muhammad Shikli, Ammar Shuber, Nour Sabry, Karim Danesh, Omar Al-Handal from Al-Handal International Group, and Bassam Falah from INOVEST Middle East, to confirm their commitment to the company. A technology expert, Frigg has held leadership positions at Ericsson , Lumentis and Transmode and has seen success in mergers, acquisitions and IPOs .
    electronic trade
    As for Orisdi , it is a leading integrated e-commerce store in Iraq, providing buyers with a convenient shopping experience for a wide range of products, to revolutionize the Iraqi retail market, and the Orisdi platform focuses on multiple categories, including perfumes, cosmetics, hardware, electronics and others .
    Integrated Store
    Ahmed Al Karmali, founder and CEO of Orisdi commented: “We plan to continue focusing on our categories as an integrated e-commerce store, offering only original brands, and the company continues to be the most efficient player in e-commerce in Iraq, in terms of economic units compared to its competitors, through Continuous learning and process improvement .
    Al Karmali added: “We have been able to pass a significant milestone by completing the company’s registration in the Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM) , and this will provide a more attractive legal structure for regional and international investment projects, looking for exposure to the future of e-commerce in Iraq . ”
    Integration opportunities
    Mohsen Khair Al-Din Garika, Managing Director of Investments at Al Sharqiya Group and a member of the Iraqi Funded Investors Network, commented: I believe that we will soon see an increase in merger and acquisition opportunities in the Iraqi e-commerce market as projects like Orisdi and its competitors .
    Mohamed Chikli, one of Orisdi’s early investors and returnees, added: “ We are pleased to see the increased interest and participation of regional investors in Iraq over the past 12 months, as Iraq has great potential as a technology market with a population of more than 42 million people . ”

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:27 pm