Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Economy News" shows details of a ministerial plan to increase electricity production in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Economy News" shows details of a ministerial plan to increase electricity production in Iraq Empty "Economy News" shows details of a ministerial plan to increase electricity production in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jul 2022, 4:43 am

"Economy News" shows details of a ministerial plan to increase electricity production in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    A source in the Ministry of Electricity revealed, on Monday, the details of the ministry’s plan to raise energy production to more than 41,000 megawatts in 2025.
    The source told "Economy News" that "the Ministry of Electricity seeks, through a plan presented to the Council of Ministers and discussed in its session last week, in addition to a session tomorrow, Tuesday, to reach Iraq's production to 41225 megawatts by 2025," noting that "the demand for energy In Iraq, it will rise to 41,000 megawatts by the mentioned year." 
    He added, "The plan is based on a set of axes, most notably the completion of stalled and lagging projects, attention to and expansion of solar energy units, and the conversion of gas production units to combined cycles to save fuel and operation costs and increase the efficiency of transportation and production networks."
    He explained that "the ministry is also seeking to update the data of subscribers in the collection system and register irregular subscribers to reduce abuses on electric energy and regulate consumption through the use of modern technologies in this field."

Views 98
    Added 07/25/2022 - 10:49 AM
    Update 07/25/2022 - 12:42 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 3:23 am