Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Converting the residence card to electronic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Converting the residence card to electronic Empty Converting the residence card to electronic

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jul 2022, 5:17 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Converting the residence card to electronic[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
     Baghdad: Jinan al-Asadi

The Directorate of Unified Card Affairs in the Ministry of Interior will soon begin converting the residence card into an electronic one.
    The Associate Director General of National Card Affairs, Brigadier General Muhammad Sadiq, said in a statement: “The decision falls within the second phase of the national unified card project, and it will be through entering the information within the citizen’s registration in the card database,” adding that “the first phase of the national unified card project includes Creating a database for the citizen, and giving him a national number that does not repeat.
    And he indicated that the information centers in Baghdad and the governorates are linked to a major information center that feeds all of these centers, and in the event of a switch to the electronic card, these centers will feed the Directorate of Card Affairs with the address of the new housing and enter it within the citizen database registered according to the national number granted to him through the unified card, noting. That the address of the residence is variable and will be within the database of the Directorate exclusively, that is, it is found within the information of the unified card that appears or the chip on the card.
    Sadiq noted that if a certain entity applies for a citizen's residence, the address is granted through obtaining the approval of the Director-General exclusively by submitting an application and needs, noting that the national number is the key to obtaining all the information that was saved in the Directorate's database.

Editing: Mustafa Majid
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:23 am