Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi sends a message to the country's leaders: The government cannot live without a budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi sends a message to the country's leaders: The government cannot live without a budget Empty Al-Kazemi sends a message to the country's leaders: The government cannot live without a budget

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2022, 5:45 pm

[size=38]Al-Kazemi sends a message to the country's leaders: The government cannot live without a budget[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Obelisk: The Obelisk Agency publishes the highlights of the speech of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi during the regular session of the Council of Ministers, Tuesday 16/08/2022:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Unfortunately, we are still experiencing political challenges and political obstruction and its repercussions on the government's performance. The government is not a party to the political conflict, but there are those who are trying to hold it responsible for this crisis and escape from the problem, and turn all problems toward the government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Our crisis is not the only one in this world. There are many experiences that have passed close to ours, and they may be more complex, but using wisdom and wise leaders have succeeded in crossing that stage, and some of these countries have turned into successful experiences.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Singapore, for example, was a model of a failed state, and we see it today turning into one of the most important countries in the world. In Rwanda in Africa, there was a civil war and massacres, but today it has turned into an important country in Africa. It is unreasonable in Iraq, the founding country of human civilization with an age of nearly 6 thousand years, and we are still dealing with problems in a way of breaking wills.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Wisdom and loyalty are required for this country, for it has given us a lot, history has given us and a lot of which we can be proud and proud.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Our decision in this government was not to get involved in Iraqi blood, neither today nor tomorrow. Iraqi blood is precious, and problems must be solved through dialogue and then dialogue. That is why tomorrow I will call for an Iraqi national dialogue for all the leaders of the country; In order to contribute to finding a solution, think about solving the issue.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]My message to my brothers, the leaders of the country: Everything is fleeting and history is the ruling. We must be at the level of challenge and sacrifice for the sake of Iraq is not an element of weakness but an element of strength, and some do not imagine that when he makes a concession to his brother as if he is in a position of weakness, this mistake of concession is a real element of strength.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I wish everyone to have patience and courage until we cross this stage and be able to build our country, despite the absence of a budget for two years, so things are going right.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]A government cannot live without a budget, two years have passed without a budget, but we have run the country. The chance of success is possible if we join hands and deal with the spirit of one teamwork and the spirit of belonging to Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]This government came in exceptional circumstances and succeeded in overcoming all challenges, but it is unfortunate that the government is close to 28 months old, and so far the budget has only been available for six months.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]People ask and ask for everything, which is their right. People have the right to ask for paved streets, water, schools and health care, but all this must be balanced; For the government to do its part.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The political blockage was reflected in the formation of the government and the absence of a budget, and we accepted all the challenges and tried to overcome them, and we always faced accusations, slander and injustice with silence for the sake of Iraq, and for our people who deserve a better life than what they are currently living.
    Media Office of the Prime Minister
    15-August-2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:05 pm