Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy responds to the Arab Council in Kirkuk: I will reveal all the corruption deals that were pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy responds to the Arab Council in Kirkuk: I will reveal all the corruption deals that were pa Empty A deputy responds to the Arab Council in Kirkuk: I will reveal all the corruption deals that were pa

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Aug 2022, 5:03 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A deputy responds to the Arab Council in Kirkuk: I will reveal all the corruption deals that were passed by the officials[/size]

[size=45]Today, Saturday, MP Gharib Askar Al-Turkmani responded to the Arab Council in Kirkuk, indicating that I will reveal all corruption deals that were passed by officials.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Turkmani said in a statement that "I would like to clarify the following":[/size]
    [size=45]1/ I am the representative of the people and elected from thousands composed of all components of Kirkuk except for the Turkmen, and a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Commission and the first rapporteur of Parliament. Officials and those close to the officials in the province.[/size]
    [size=45]2/ There is no need to accuse the District Commissioner of racist if he was really racist to demolish the role of transgressors in the June area, Sayada, Domiz and Al-Hawli Road, which are sold and built under the supervision of Arab officials in Kirkuk.[/size]
    [size=45]3 / Today and tomorrow, as long as I am alive, I will remain the voice and echo of a defender of my people and I demand justice for them according to a balance of 32%.[/size]
    [size=45]4/ The director of the property department and the mayor of the Turkmen share and the achievement of it. Currently, we aspire and are working to regain the position of the mayor of Daquq and the Turkmen advisors in the province and the rest of the positions in the state joints in Kirkuk, and your statements are air in the Shabak.[/size]
    [size=45]5/ All media professionals, activists, and media institutions must work with the principle of peace. Work with the principle of the fourth authority. We are in the era of democracy, the time of the infidel Baath, the muzzling of mouths, and the cracking of national pens. Come back to your senses.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:50 pm