Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Washington's Mediation Will Not Abort The Federal Oil Decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Washington's Mediation Will Not Abort The Federal Oil Decision Empty Deputy: Washington's Mediation Will Not Abort The Federal Oil Decision

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Mar 2022, 5:45 am

[size=38]Deputy: Washington's Mediation Will Not Abort The Federal Oil Decision
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/05/2022 | 7:29 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, a fearsome rebel, rejected, on Saturday, America's mediation of the Kurdish parties regarding the overthrow of the oil and gas law and the effect on the decision of the Federal Court, explaining that there is no mediation that can prevent the federal decision.
    In a statement to the "Information" agency, he said, "There is great popular control over the decisions taken by the Federal Court, and it will not accept the mediation of any party regarding the waiver of rights," noting that "America's mediation with Erbil regarding the overthrow of the Federal Court's decision is rejected and useless at the present time." “.
    He added that "the Federal Court, in less than a month, was able to issue three important decisions that would put Iraq on the new track, which is a great success."
    He pointed out that "there is no mediation that can affect the decision of the Federal Court to overturn the right of the central and southern governorates," noting that "America has lost all its lines inside Iraq and will not be able to do anything."
    It is noteworthy that Erbil introduced the United States of America to drop the oil and gas law as a mediation to influence the decision of the Federal Court.

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 1:50 pm