Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statement of the Armenian Committee in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statement of the Armenian Committee in Iraq Empty Statement of the Armenian Committee in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Sep 2022, 5:01 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Statement of the Armenian Committee in Iraq[/size]

statement …..

At 12:05 a.m. on September 13, the Azerbaijani armed forces launched an unprovoked aggression against Sotk, Vardenis, Koris, Kaban, Artanish, Ishkhanasar and Jarmuk on the Armenian border. Military and civilian sites were bombarded with artillery and drones, using heavy weapons, and as a result of the attacks there were casualties, including wounded and martyrs. among civilians and military.

The Armenian Issue Committee in Iraq condemns this violation of the regional peace and sovereignty of the Republic of Armenia and calls on the international community and the Arab world to bear Azerbaijan and Turkey for the consequences of these attacks, which indicates the falseness of Azerbaijan's claims of commitment to peace and stability.
    These repeated and unjustified attacks are links in the series of ethnic cleansing that the Turks and Azerbaijanis practice unchecked before the eyes of the world and a crime against humanity.

We call on the world to stop calling on the parties to calm down, because this encourages the aggressor, who believes that he can attack with impunity and without consequences.
    The world should call things by their names and condemn the Azerbaijani aggression.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Issue_In_Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:28 am