Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leader in the framework: Many laws are awaiting resolution in accordance with the constitutional mec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leader in the framework: Many laws are awaiting resolution in accordance with the constitutional mec Empty Leader in the framework: Many laws are awaiting resolution in accordance with the constitutional mec

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:59 am

[size=46]Leader in the framework: Many laws are awaiting resolution in accordance with the constitutional mechanisms by Parliament[/size]
    Iraq
    12:38 - 09-23-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The leader in the coordination framework, Turki Al-Atabi, confirmed, on Friday, that the return of parliament sessions may not take 3 weeks.

Al-Otbi said in a press statement, "The suspension of Parliament sessions has caused great harm to the interests of millions of Iraqis, in particular, and that there are about 30 laws awaiting resolution in accordance with the constitutional mechanisms by the Parliament."

He added, "In light of the recent developments in the political scene and the realization of the forces, currents and blocs of the importance of the return of Parliament sessions, a strong movement has begun in this direction," stressing that "the return of sessions may not take 3 weeks from now."

He pointed out that "the budget law is very important, and without repeating the parliament's sessions, it cannot be approved, which means that we are facing a difficult situation in the financial file for the coming period, and the suspension of the parliament's sessions has delayed the resolution of many important laws, in addition to disrupting the supervisory framework over state institutions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:45 am