Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal immigration reveals the number of families covered by return grants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal immigration reveals the number of families covered by return grants Empty Federal immigration reveals the number of families covered by return grants

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Sep 2022, 4:48 am

[size=46]Federal immigration reveals the number of families covered by return grants[/size]
    Iraq
    11:06 - 2022-09-26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Ministry of Migration and Displacement in the Federal Government announced, on Monday, its endeavor to distribute grants allocated to displaced families returning to their areas of residence, while showing the number of families covered by the return grant. 
    The official spokesman for the ministry, Ali Abbas Jahangir, said, "The ministry seeks to include all displaced families returning to their areas of residence with a return grant of two and a half million dinars, provided that financial allocation is available from the concerned authorities," noting that "the grant that was recently disbursed, is for the names The ones that were updated by the immigration offices in the liberated governorates, while the names of some of those covered did not appear for technical reasons related to the lack of updating.”
    Jahakir called on the displaced families to “update the data periodically, monthly or annually, to ensure that the names of those entitled appear according to the date of registration,” noting that “the ministry has introduced the latest systems and electronic programs to select families covered by the return grant, stating that the programs are working to select pre-registered families, That is, according to the date of entering their information into the ministry's database, 
    and Jahakir stated that "the total of families eligible for inclusion in the return grant exceeded 460 thousand."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 5:34 am