Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary move to open files of corruption and food security after the formation of the new gove

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary move to open files of corruption and food security after the formation of the new gove Empty Parliamentary move to open files of corruption and food security after the formation of the new gove

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Oct 2022, 4:35 am

[size=46]Parliamentary move to open files of corruption and food security after the formation of the new government[/size]
    Iraq
    20:43 - 07-10-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The deputy from the coordination framework, Asaad Al-Bazuni, vowed to open the files of corruption and food security after the formation of the new government, pointing out that the coming period during which the parliamentary committees will take an active role in opening the files and bringing the spoilers to justice.
    Al-Bazuni said in a press statement, "The House of Representatives will work in the coming days, after the formation of the new government, and through the parliamentary committees, to open the food security file, and this matter will be followed up to eliminate corruption and bring the corrupt to justice."
    He added, "There is enough time to investigate the files of the Al-Kazemi government, after the new government is formed, which also needs at least a month to receive the tasks and ministries from its predecessor, and therefore this period is sufficient to open the files."
    And he indicated that "many files related to food security will be closely followed up through the parliamentary committees, as such files cannot be passed unnoticed, and Parliament will take its role in it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 1:39 am