Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: I discussed with the Minister of Electricity two files, one of which is the confirmation of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: I discussed with the Minister of Electricity two files, one of which is the confirmation of  Empty Deputy: I discussed with the Minister of Electricity two files, one of which is the confirmation of

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Oct 2022, 4:56 am

Deputy: I discussed with the Minister of Electricity two files, one of which is the confirmation of contracts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Member of Parliament, Mustafa Sanad, said today, Saturday, that he discussed with the Minister of Electricity Ziad Ali, two files, one of which is the installation of electricity contracts.
    Sanad wrote in a post on his Facebook wall, "The visit of the Minister of Electricity Ziyad Ali at his home in Basra for the purpose of offering congratulations and support.
    He added, "The visit also included the issue of the necessity of stabilizing electricity in the southern region by empowering the right people for the tasks, ensuring gas and fuel supplies, conducting early maintenance and implementing a number of transmission lines and mobile stations."
    He continued, "The second file was related to electricity contracts, and a plan was drawn up to implement the installation process, and we found the human spirit with contracts present in the person of the minister, and it was also agreed on the necessity of obtaining a cabinet decision that also covers the slide after 2-10-2019."

Views 471
    Added 10/29/2022 - 7:47 PM
    Update 10/30/2022 - 11:50 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 2:03 pm