Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Existing homes must rise by 100%.. Expert: Within 8 years, the housing unit deficit will rise to 10

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Existing homes must rise by 100%.. Expert: Within 8 years, the housing unit deficit will rise to 10  Empty Existing homes must rise by 100%.. Expert: Within 8 years, the housing unit deficit will rise to 10

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Nov 2022, 6:17 am

[size=30]Existing homes must rise by 100%.. Expert: Within 8 years, the housing unit deficit will rise to 10 million units

2022-11-19
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Human rights expert Fadel Al-Gharawi estimated Iraq's need to solve the housing problem at 6 million housing units.
    Al-Gharawi said, in a statement received by Yes Iraq, that "the housing crisis in Iraq has become exacerbated, and more than three million people still live in slums."
    He added that "investment projects failed to address the housing crisis because it did not focus on the poor classes," noting that "the continued population increase and the failure to solve the housing problem in Iraq will make it need more than ten million housing units by 2030."

Al-Gharawi called on the government to “put forward a project to build six million housing units to be implemented by major international companies through deferred payment and activate the Chinese agreement and economic agreements with the rest of the countries, and consider housing and electricity problems a top priority for implementation in the government program this year.”
    The housing units in Iraq are currently estimated at about 10 million housing units, and according to Al-Gharawi's calculations, within 8 years, the current housing units should double by 100%.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 1:39 pm