Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: International fears of Al-Sudani's success and intentions to implicate Iraq, as happened i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: International fears of Al-Sudani's success and intentions to implicate Iraq, as happened i Empty Al-Fateh: International fears of Al-Sudani's success and intentions to implicate Iraq, as happened i

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Nov 2022, 6:05 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Fateh: International fears of Al-Sudani's success and intentions to implicate Iraq, as happened in 1990[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the leader of the Fatah Alliance, Mahmoud al-Hayani, said that there are international and regional concerns about the success of the government headed by Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, noting that some countries want to implicate Iraq, as happened in 1990.
    Al-Hayani said, “The reason for these concerns is because the framework is shaped like And if the government succeeds, this success will be calculated for the coordination framework, and this is what some countries of the world and regional countries do not want.
    He added, "The success of the security forces and the popular crowd in defeating ISIS has confused the regional and international situation, as some countries are trying to thwart the government and the political process, such as what happened in 1990 and the implication of Iraq's invasion of Kuwait."
    Al-Hayani continued, "There are some parties inside Iraq that have external, international links and are involved in major corruption operations, and they are trying to destabilize the situation in Iraq by fabricating fires, assassinations, and others."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 5:30 am