Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy for Al-Fateh: Discussions are under way to choose the prime minister, amid fears of "Saleh"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy for Al-Fateh: Discussions are under way to choose the prime minister, amid fears of "Saleh" Empty A deputy for Al-Fateh: Discussions are under way to choose the prime minister, amid fears of "Saleh"

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jan 2020, 1:34 am

A deputy for Al-Fateh: Discussions are under way to choose the prime minister, amid fears of "Saleh" violating the constitution

08:50 - 01/28/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Karim, affirmed on Tuesday that discussions are underway to present a consensual independent candidate for prime minister, pointing out that there are fears that the President of the Republic will not implement the constitution.
    Karim said in a statement to "Information", that "the travel of the President of the Republic to participate in the Davos conference was preceded by a great agreement between the political blocs to choose a candidate for prime minister, but the issue was postponed until Saleh returns."
    He added that "the President of the Republic has brought the political blocs into a new problem related to how to implement the constitution by (Barham Salih), as there is a fear that the constitution will not be applied in the event that a certain personality is nominated for prime minister, which represents a clear constitutional violation."
    And that "Sheikh Qais Khazali presented the specifications of the candidate nominated for prime minister, in addition to seeing the Al-Fateh coalition get rid of nominating an independent personality that everyone agrees upon."
    He explained that "the millionth demonstration was followed by a strong movement and continued between the political blocs to reach a figure that everyone can agree upon and present to the Prime Minister, despite the reservations of some of the blocs on the candidates." 25 n ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 11:58 pm