Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federalism invalidates an article in the Kurdistan Status Law that contradicts the constants of Isla

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federalism invalidates an article in the Kurdistan Status Law that contradicts the constants of Isla Empty Federalism invalidates an article in the Kurdistan Status Law that contradicts the constants of Isla

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2022, 6:05 am

[size=38]Federalism invalidates an article in the Kurdistan Status Law that contradicts the constants of Islamic rulings[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

December 1, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: On Thursday, December 1, 2022, the Federal Supreme Court annulled an article in the Kurdistan Status Law that included a request for separation between the spouses.
    The court said in a statement, “The Federal Supreme Court issued on 11/30/2022 a judgment number (230/federal/2022) that included the ruling on the unconstitutionality of Article Eighteen of Law No. (15) of 2008 (Law amending the application of Personal Status Law No. 188). For the year 1959 amended in the Kurdistan Region and issued by the National Council of Iraqi Kurdistan (Parliament at present) and as of the date of issuance of the aforementioned ruling.
    And she added, “The article ruled unconstitutional stipulated that (if the husband marries a second wife, the first wife has the right to request separation), because it violates the provisions of Islamic law and Article (2 / a) of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2005, which stipulates that (it is not permissible to enact a law that contradicts The constants of the rulings of Islam).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:37 am