Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

I am ready to participate in the government if there is an agreement on mechanism of partnership

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

I am ready to participate in the government if there is an agreement on mechanism of partnership Empty I am ready to participate in the government if there is an agreement on mechanism of partnership

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:44 am

I am ready to participate in the government if there is an agreement on mechanism of partnership

05/09/2014 09:19:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi confirmed his participation in the government if it agreed on a mechanism of national partnership and guarantees to achieve it, describing the assigned Prime Minister, Haider Abadi "understands".

He said in a press statement that "the political blocs should all take advantage of this opportunity so they can transmit Iraq from the reality going through to more bright to achieve stability and growth."

Allawi added that "the meetings were dealing with many subjects, the most important was the road map that will determine where and how Iraq is going, and what is the government's project, which must be adopted until Iraq emerges from this crisis, as well as how to achieve the national partnership and what are the mechanisms of this partnership and how the strategic decision will be made, and what are the guarantees that will ensure achieving them, which have not achieved in the previous government. "

He pointed out that "there is a central part, which is how to address the conditions of the protesters and to achieve their legitimate demands, and embrace them, and then engage them in the political process, and directing all forces against terrorist movements such as (IS) and others."

On his meeting with al-Abadi, Allawi said, "The meeting was positive and fruitful," describing Abadi as a "understands two important issues: first, that there is a chance now and this opportunity should succeed and should be invested to serve the Iraqi people, and the second issue is the road map to embrace all Iraqis."

The head of the National coalition confirmed that he will engage with the government in case of the success of a project of national partnership, in the case he removed a lot of obstacles and respect the peaceful protesters and turn the issue of de-Baathification to the judiciary, and end the issue of 4 terrorism, as well as the issue of the confidential informant, adding: "otherwise we will be against this government, as we were against the previous government. "

He said he is ready to accept any job in the government to serve the people of Iraq, if agreement was reached on the mechanism of national partnership and guarantees to achieve it. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:30 pm