Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Solar energy and the combined cycle.. The most important goals of Iraqi electricity with internation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Solar energy and the combined cycle.. The most important goals of Iraqi electricity with internation Empty Solar energy and the combined cycle.. The most important goals of Iraqi electricity with internation

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Dec 2022, 5:34 am

[size=30]Solar energy and the combined cycle.. The most important goals of Iraqi electricity with international companies

2022-12-16
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Friday, the Minister of Electricity, Ziyad Ali Fadel, announced the development of a plan with time ceilings to implement important projects that contribute to improving the energy situation, and while he indicated that he had received offers, studies and proposals from major energy companies to implement them.
    Fadel said, "The Ministry of Electricity has drawn up a plan within time limits to implement important projects that contribute to improving the status of electric power for citizens."
    He added, “We took it upon ourselves to receive offers, studies and proposals submitted by major energy companies to achieve this goal, and we met with a number of major energy companies and discussed some important projects, including combined cycles, solar energy, and offers to add new energy.”
    And the minister continued, “A meeting yesterday, Thursday, with a delegation of Italian companies, and part of them have representation and implementation of some of the ministry’s projects, to discuss and study the proposals submitted by them to present them to the Council of Ministers to benefit from their experiences in the field of transmission and distribution of electricity energy and in the field of clean energy that we seek to be part of our generation.” Solar cards so that we can reduce fuel use and rely on additional new energies that do not depend on gas or fuels that cause pollution.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:02 pm