Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“We are not with the policy of axes.” The Iraqi authorities deny an invasion of Iranian demonstrator

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“We are not with the policy of axes.” The Iraqi authorities deny an invasion of Iranian demonstrator Empty “We are not with the policy of axes.” The Iraqi authorities deny an invasion of Iranian demonstrator

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Dec 2022, 5:31 am

“We are not with the policy of axes.” The Iraqi authorities deny an invasion of Iranian demonstrators

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-19 06:57
    Font

Shafaq News/ An Iraqi government official denied today, Monday, that "hundreds of Iranian demonstrators fleeing Iranian pursuits" entered illegally through official outlets in the region and the rest of the Iraqi governorates.
    The official, who asked not to be named, told Shafaq News agency, "The news and information indicating that hundreds of Iranian demonstrators fleeing illegal pursuits have entered through official outlets in Kurdistan Region and the rest of the Iraqi governorates, are absolutely incorrect, and there is no entry process for any A citizen of Iraq illegally in all ports of Iraq, including the region.
    The source added, "These media reports come within the framework of the media war between some countries, with an attempt to involve Iraq in it," noting that "Iraq is far from such a media war, and from the policy of regional and international axes."
    The British newspaper, The Guardian, revealed, earlier today, that "hundreds" of Iranian demonstrators fleeing pursuit operations inside their country illegally entered Iraq.
    Iran has been living for months with protests that have not subsided after the death of the young woman, Mahsa Amini, at the hands of the Iranian morality police, while the authorities have begun campaigns of arrest and execution of demonstrators, amid international dissatisfaction with the way the Iranian government has dealt with the protesters.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:50 am