Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: A lawsuit with Iraq against the United States over the assassination of Al-Nasr leaders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: A lawsuit with Iraq against the United States over the assassination of Al-Nasr leaders Empty Iran: A lawsuit with Iraq against the United States over the assassination of Al-Nasr leaders

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jan 2023, 5:54 am

Iran: A lawsuit with Iraq against the United States over the assassination of Al-Nasr leaders

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 22: 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that it is close to completing the requirements for filing a lawsuit against the United States of America over the assassination of the deputy head of the Popular Mobilization Forces, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, and the commander of the Iranian Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani.
    And the Iranian Press TV network stated, in a report translated by (Baghdad Today), that "the joint committee that was formed between Iraq and Iran to discuss taking legal measures against those responsible for the assassination is close to completing the full requirements for filing a lawsuit against the former US government in international courts, after Years of continuous work. 
    The Iranian Foreign Ministry statement confirmed, according to the network, that "the committee, since its formation, has continued its work and has taken many measures so far to ensure that the United States is held responsible for the terrorist crime it committed in Iraq," adding: "In accordance with Iran's goal in combating terrorism and extremism, the Republic is working towards preserving stability in the region through regional and international efforts. 
    And he added, "Although the assassination of General Qassem Soleimani was a great loss for Iran and the Iranians, it will not prevent the Republic from pursuing and achieving its broad goals in the region and the world," as she put it. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 11:26 am