Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Through Iraq, Iran is moving towards a "consensus" with Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Through Iraq, Iran is moving towards a "consensus" with Saudi Arabia Empty Through Iraq, Iran is moving towards a "consensus" with Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jan 2023, 5:55 am

Through Iraq, Iran is moving towards a "consensus" with Saudi Arabia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iranian Vice President Mohammad Hosseini held a meeting with Saudi Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan today, on the sidelines of a visit by the two parties to the Brazilian capital, Reid de Janeiro, to celebrate the inauguration of the new Brazilian President, Inacio Lula da Silva. 
    The meeting, according to what the Iranian Mehr Agency revealed and translated (Baghdad Today), included "the agreement of the two parties to revive the negotiations launched by Iraq through its initiatives to bridge views between Riyadh and Tehran," explaining that "the Saudi side expressed its desire to address the points of disagreement between the two sides extensively." . 
    The agency added, "The new development in the agreement between Riyadh and Tehran comes in conjunction with Iranian efforts to ensure security stability in the region by turning to the international judiciary to respond to the United States' commission of the assassination of General Qassem Soleimani and Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis."
    She explained that "the two parties will return to the negotiating table in Iraq to achieve the necessary consensus for the stability of the region."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 2:29 pm