Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Coordination framework: a move to relieve the director of the central bank because of the dollar - u

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coordination framework: a move to relieve the director of the central bank because of the dollar - u Empty Coordination framework: a move to relieve the director of the central bank because of the dollar - u

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jan 2023, 2:45 pm

Coordination framework: a move to relieve the director of the central bank because of the dollar - urgent
     |Today, 22:49 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, the leader in the coordination framework, Jabbar Odeh, spoke of a move to relieve the director of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif, after recent currency market developments.
    Odeh said in an interview with (Baghdad Today) that "the dollar exchange rate crisis is worrisome, especially with its reaching the threshold of 160,000 dinars for every 100 dollars, which leads to strong pressure on the markets and pushes prices up, not to mention its impact on the poor and middle classes through devaluation." It has no liquidity for the local currency because of the price fever.”
    He added, "There is an actual move to dismiss the head of the Central Bank of Iraq due to the lack of success in controlling the situation," pointing out that "3 candidates are currently taking over the position, all of whom are from the womb of the Central Bank."
    He pointed out that "the framework gave the Sudanese authority to choose a candidate for the position of head of the Central Bank," pointing out that "the change may occur within a short period."
    Dollar exchange rates rose to the threshold of 160,000 dinars for every $100, despite government pledges to move to restore the exchange rate to its original price. 145 thousand dinars for every 100 dollars.
    Edit: G. F 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by rocky on Wed 11 Jan 2023, 7:19 am; edited 4 times in total

wciappetta likes this post

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Coordination framework: a move to relieve the director of the central bank because of the dollar - u Empty Re: Coordination framework: a move to relieve the director of the central bank because of the dollar - u

Post by wciappetta Wed 11 Jan 2023, 6:20 am

This is the one to watch. It's going to happen and it's a bit of a precursor for us.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Will Cashem likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:20 pm