Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Barzani receives the Kuwaiti Consul in Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Barzani receives the Kuwaiti Consul in Erbil Empty President Barzani receives the Kuwaiti Consul in Erbil

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jan 2023, 5:14 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]President Barzani receives the Kuwaiti Consul in Erbil[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, January 29, 2023, President Massoud Barzani received in Salah al-Din the Consul of the State of Kuwait in Erbil, Othman Dawood Al-Dawad.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Daoud conveyed to President Barzani the greetings of the Emir of Kuwait, its people and its government, and he focused on the friendship and relationship between the two peoples.[/size]
    [size=45]At the same time, the Kuwaiti consul praised the peace and steadfastness of the Kurdistan Region, describing it as an example to follow.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, President Massoud Barzani described the relations between the peoples of Kurdistan and Kuwait as "historic and deep."[/size]
    [size=45]"The Kurdish and Kuwaiti people feel the pain and difficulties imposed on them as a result of chauvinistic policies," he said.[/size]
    [size=45]President Barzani added, "For the sake of brotherhood and stability in the region, chauvinism, occupation and self-imposition must end in our region."[/size]
    [size=45]The political situation in the region and the relations between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government was another topic of the meeting.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:33 am