Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's oil revenues rise by 1.1% in January

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's oil revenues rise by 1.1% in January Empty Iraq's oil revenues rise by 1.1% in January

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Feb 2023, 5:10 am

Iraq's oil revenues rise by 1.1% in January

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Iraq's oil revenues increased by 1.1% on a monthly basis in January.
    According to the data of the Ministry of Oil, Iraq's oil exports, excluding flows from the Kurdistan region, decreased by 1.97% on a monthly basis in January, to reach 101 million and 245 thousand barrels, compared to last December, in which exports amounted to 103 million and 281 thousand barrels.
    While the total oil revenues for the month of January increased by 1.1% to reach 7.690 billion dollars on a monthly basis, compared to December, when the revenues amounted to 7.606 billion dollars.
    Total oil revenues from Basra oil exports through the southern ports also increased by 0.94% on a monthly basis, to reach $7.48 billion, compared to December, when the revenues amounted to $8.41 billion.
    While oil revenues from Kirkuk crude exports through the Turkish port of Ceyhan increased by 11.38% on a monthly basis to reach 186 million dollars, compared to December, when the revenues amounted to 167 million dollars.
    Yesterday, Wednesday, the Ministry of Oil announced the total oil exports and revenues achieved for the month of January, indicating that they amounted to (101) million (245) thousand and (95) barrels, with revenues amounting to (7.690) billion dollars.

61 views
    Added 02/02/2023 - 12:39 PM
    Updated 02/02/2023 - 2:09 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 3:57 am