Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kurdistan Regional Government launches the first electronic visa portal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Kurdistan Regional Government launches the first electronic visa portal Empty The Kurdistan Regional Government launches the first electronic visa portal

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Feb 2023, 5:55 am

The Kurdistan Regional Government launches the first electronic visa portal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-22 04:19
    Font

Shafaq News/ Today, Wednesday, the Prime Minister of Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani inaugurated the first portal for issuing an electronic visa, which is part of the government work program in the electronic transformation of public services and the digitization of government services, which is scheduled to be completed in late 2025.
    On this occasion, the Prime Minister said in a speech: The technology and data related to these services will facilitate the provision of more digital services, paving the way for the renewal of our airports and border crossings, in addition to contributing to opening new business horizons with our international partners.

The Prime Minister indicated that the electronic visa is one of several other services for this ministerial formation, and aims to improve public services and promote business in Kurdistan, indicating that some of these services will be announced in the coming months.
    The Prime Minister also praised the Ministry of Interior and the Information Technology Department for placing digital services at the center of their work priorities, as well as their commitment to the electronic transformation program.
    The new online portal (visit.gov.krd) allows visitors and investors to apply for visas online, which will help boost tourism and foreign investment in the Kurdistan Region.
    In addition to the electronic visa portal, several other systems have been developed to improve border security.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 5:35 pm