Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad and Erbil review the draft oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad and Erbil review the draft oil and gas law Empty Baghdad and Erbil review the draft oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Feb 2023, 2:18 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government discussed, on Thursday, the draft oil and gas law.

The Federal Ministry of Oil said, in a statement received by IQ NEWS, that its Minister and Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs, Hayan Abdul-Ghani, chaired "a meeting that included a number of officials in the Ministry of Oil and a delegation representing the region, visiting Baghdad to discuss and review the draft oil and gas law."

The Kurdish delegation included the Minister of Justice in the Kurdistan Regional Government and a number of its officials. The meeting was attended by the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil for Distribution Affairs, Laith Al-Shaher, and a number of officials of the relevant departments at the Ministry's headquarters.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:48 pm