Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of prior parliamentary consensus to approve the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of prior parliamentary consensus to approve the budget Empty Disclosure of prior parliamentary consensus to approve the budget

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2023, 6:47 am

[size=33]Disclosure of prior parliamentary consensus to approve the budget
    [/size]
    • Today

The representative of the State of Law Coalition, Ahmed Al-Watifi, confirmed, on Sunday, that the governments of Baghdad and Erbil will soon reach an integrated road map to resolve the crises, indicating that parliamentary consensus exists and is waiting for the budget to be passed.
    Al-Watifi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, "The budget agreement is in its final stages, and we are optimistic about reaching an agreement that can be implemented within the House of Representatives." 
    He added, "There are understandings among the political blocs on the need to pass every law that provides service to the citizen and not obstruct it within the House of Representatives." 
    He pointed out that "there are positive indicators and understandings to move forward in resolving the differences and outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad," noting that "the negotiations reached a set of understandings between the two sides to resolve the differences and outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad.” 
    Earlier, the representative of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Jay Taymur, revealed the scenes and developments of the recent meetings and negotiations that took place between the federal government and the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government regarding the oil and gas law, the share of the region, and ending the outstanding differences, stressing that the agreement is almost in place between the two parties. End / 25 hours

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:32 pm