Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is on the international list eligible for international accreditation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is on the international list eligible for international accreditation Empty Iraq is on the international list eligible for international accreditation

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Mar 2023, 7:24 am

[size=38]Iraq is on the international list eligible for international accreditation[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 18, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The World Federation for Medical Education revealed the inclusion of the National Council for Accreditation of Medical Colleges in Iraq within the international list eligible for international accreditation.
    According to the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, the official website of the federation showed Iraq among the list of countries whose councils and competent bodies have achieved the requirements necessary to obtain international accreditation and are now eligible to be present in the world map of the councils that are making their way towards international accreditation from (WFME).
    The Minister of Education, Naeem Al-Aboudi, blessed the National Council for Accreditation of Iraqi Medical Colleges and Universities for this important indicator and the results achieved, once again supporting the medical education environment in Iraq and enabling its institutions to achieve their goals and the quality of their academic programs and perform their tasks and responsibilities in responding to development goals and meeting the aspirations of society in the field of specialized educational services.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:29 pm