Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq sells its oil below the planned price. The deficit increases before the budget sees the light

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq sells its oil below the planned price. The deficit increases before the budget sees the light Empty Iraq sells its oil below the planned price. The deficit increases before the budget sees the light

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2023, 1:55 pm

Iraq sells its oil below the planned price. The deficit increases before the budget sees the light
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Senior Living | Search Ads
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 19:39
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
     Today, Monday, the expert in oil affairs, Hamza Al-Jawahiri, confirmed the real fears of increasing the deficit in Iraq’s budget for the year 2023, indicating that Iraq sells its oil less than the global price by more than 5 dollars, which means that Iraq’s oil is currently less than the price specified in the budget.
    Al-Jawahiri told "Baghdad Today" that "the price of oil was calculated in the budget at $70 a barrel, while the price in the global market is currently $72 a barrel," noting that "Iraq, as it is known, sells its oil less than the global price by $5 or less." more".
    He added, "This confirms fears of a significant increase in the budget deficit due to the drop in oil prices," considering that "all indicators and data indicate that oil prices in the global market will drop significantly during the next stage, and this will affect Iraq's financial revenues, as it is 95% of it depends on the money from the sale of oil.”

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 7:11 am