Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq does not need a new contract and settlements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq does not need a new contract and settlements Empty Iraq does not need a new contract and settlements

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2023, 3:49 pm

[size=38]Iraq does not need a new contract and settlements[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

April 9, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: The generation of the era of the fall of Saddam Hussein in 2003 realizes the radical change in the political, economic and social situation in Iraq, as well as the psychological and value change.
    The road to stability was not easy, as Iraq witnessed an era of severe turmoil in the first years after the invasion. As soon as an interim government was formed and elections were held, sectarian and regional assassinations and plots of states crowded together.
    Iraq suffered from violence and divisions after the fall, but it witnessed a clear improvement in economic conditions and personal and religious freedoms. The biggest challenge was terrorism and the corrupt.
    And if terrorism has receded, corruption still leaves its mark on the Iraqi democratic product, which constitutes a challenge to the political class, which is accused of being involved in it.
    Some of those who managed the political process are calling for a settlement between the state and society, and such calls do not go beyond being a construction, because what is required is to correct the path of the track, instead of working on new experiments that will cost a lot of time, effort and money, especially since those who initiated it were among those who tried themselves in run the country and they failed.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 5:33 am