Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The whirlwind strikes sovereignty.. The "Sunni" framework without the dagger and Al-Halbousi is thre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The whirlwind strikes sovereignty.. The "Sunni" framework without the dagger and Al-Halbousi is thre Empty The whirlwind strikes sovereignty.. The "Sunni" framework without the dagger and Al-Halbousi is thre

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Apr 2023, 5:35 am

[size=52]The whirlwind strikes sovereignty.. The "Sunni" framework without the dagger and Al-Halbousi is threatened with dismissal[/size]
    • Today 10:49

• 9 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
    Well-informed political sources confirmed today, Monday, that Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi failed to mobilize the leaders of the first line of the Sunni component for the first meeting that he intends to hold under the name of the "Sunni framework."
    According to the political sources of Al-Maaloumah, "the Al-Halbousi framework is holding its first meeting this evening at the house of Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, with the presence limited to Saleh Al-Mutlaq, Salim Al-Jubouri, Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani and some of his deputies."
     He added, "The meeting will be absent from Al-Halbousi's partner in the Sovereignty Alliance, Khamis Al-Khanjar, in a clear sign of the end of the partnership, as well as Jamal Al-Dari, who informed Al-Halbousi not to attend the meeting and not to support any new Sunni framework."
     He pointed out that "the boycotters of the meeting are Jamal al-Dari, Khamis al-Khanjar, Mishaan al-Jubouri, Qassem al-Fahdawi, Jamal al-Karbouli, Osama al-Nujaifi, Khaled al-Obeidi and Muthanna al-Samarra, most of whom are Sunni hawks."
     And those sources indicate that "the Sunni forces initiated procedures to remove al-Halbousi from his position after the dispute with Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani and the fear of a repeat of the 2014 scenario and the fall of the Sunni provinces in the hands of ISIS." End / 25 s

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:48 pm