Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq revives its tea plantation in Vietnam and discusses its development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - Iraq revives its tea plantation in Vietnam and discusses its development Empty Iraq revives its tea plantation in Vietnam and discusses its development

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2023, 5:44 am

Iraq revives its tea plantation in Vietnam and discusses its development
    • Time: 04/13/2023 12:41:54

• Read: 845 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The General Company for Foodstuff Trade in the Ministry of Commerce announced the resumption of its meetings with representatives of the joint Iraqi-Vietnamese company for the production and marketing of tea {Fudati} in Vietnam to follow up the company's work and ways to develop it and improve the level of performance of its employees.
    And a ministry statement, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, quoted the company's general manager, Lama Hashem Al-Moussawi, as saying, "During the meeting, a number of issues related to the production and marketing of the company's tea were also discussed, appropriate decisions were taken for it, the possibility of maintaining the company's headquarters, and determining the appropriate costs for that." .
    The statement pointed out that "the meeting was attended by the departments of the {financial affairs - legal affairs - import} departments in the foodstuff company."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:58 am