Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq requests to host the 39th session of the Arab Justice Ministers Council meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq requests to host the 39th session of the Arab Justice Ministers Council meeting Empty Iraq requests to host the 39th session of the Arab Justice Ministers Council meeting

Post by Rocky Mon May 08, 2023 6:01 am

Iraq requests to host the 39th session of the Arab Justice Ministers Council meeting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Sunday, Minister of Justice Khaled Shwani confirmed Iraq's request to host the 39th session of the Arab Justice Ministers' Council meeting in Baghdad.
    The media office of the Ministry of Justice stated in a statement received by (Baghdad Today) that Minister Shwani made it clear during his visit to the headquarters of the Arab League and his meeting with its Secretary-General Ahmed Aboul Gheit that "the new Iraqi government has a strong vision and will and is moving steadily towards implementing its governmental platform on all political, economic and security levels and conducting radical reforms and economic development.
    He added, "The government enjoys popular and political support, and Iraq enjoys a stable political and security situation at the international level, pointing out that the government adopts a policy of openness and moderation and establishing the best relations with its brothers."
    Shawani expressed his aspiration for the support of the General Secretariat of the League for Iraq's request in this regard.
    For his part, the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Ahmed Aboul Gheit, expressed his happiness for the visit, stressing that Iraq deserves to regain its real role in all fields and levels, especially its active presence in the League of Arab States, appreciating Iraq's role in supporting the League.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:12 am